Nanci tagged me, this time I have to list 25 random things about myself. Here it goes...
1. I am the 7th of 9 kids.. (7 girls, 2 boys)
2. When I was 18 months old I got ran over by a car.
3. I hate snakes! They are totally creepy! They can move but don’t have any legs!
4. I have been married twice.. (everyone makes mistakes.. I just corrected mine, and the best 4.5 years of my life have been with Roger!)
5. We got McKayla’s name from my middle name, Kay.
6. I have had 14 cars in the past 8 years... ( and I still own 3 of them!)
7. Roger and I have lived in 7 places in 4 1/2 years. (but don’t worry, we now own a house and we don’t plan on moving for a long time!)
8. I hate to bite my finger nails, but I do it all the time!
9. When I get nervous, sad, mad or worried I clean like crazy! (maybe that is why Roger will pick a fight with me when the house is messy!! LOL J/K)
10. I have 3 kidneys!
11. I hate watching sports on t.v., but Roger loves them, so I am forced to watch them all the time!
12. I have be in 4 car accidents, 3 I was driving, and none of them were my fault.
13. I once faked a asthma attack to get out of the Haunted Forest.. I hate those kind of places!
14. I love chocolate, but hate chocolate ice cream!
15. I am so scared of the dark... It is one of my greatest fears!
16. The first time I met any of Rogers family was when we went to his cousin’s house. I was so intimidated because when we pulled up there was 2 cop cars in the driveway, so I kind of panicked.. He forgot to tell he that his cousin was a cop, and all his lifting buddies were going to be there... Once inside they started to ask me questions, like they were interrogating me, but I later came to relies, they were just really nice people and wanted to get to know me.. (Thanks Carl and Tim!)
17. I once used Carl to get out of a speeding ticket! ( Thanks again Carl!) I was going to visit my cousin Kim, and I was going like 40 in a 25, in West Valley where Carl patrolled, and got pulled over.. We were renting Carl and Sherry‘s basement apartment, so I told the cop that my landlord was going to be so mad because he was a cop there, and told him it was Carl, so he let me off with a warning.
18. Speaking of tickets, I have had 5 tickets... 3 of them were within a 6 week period... oops!!
19. One of my favorite movies is Young Guns. (Emilio Estevez, Kiefer Sutherland & Charlie Sheen, you can’t go wrong with that!)
20. I hate cartoons! My kids will never watch them! They are getting so stupid!
21. When I was younger I wanted to be a Nurse.. Now I can’t stand needles.. (maybe because of all the IV’s I have had)
22. I always wanted to have 4 kids, but now that I have 2, I changed my mind... I think I only want 2 or 3.
23. My favorite job is being a Mommy, but after that it was working for Utah State Developmental Center.
24. I love Wal-Mart! It's the happiest place on earth!!
25. The weekend before I started 7th grade, I hiked Mt. Timp. with my Church ward, and fell down the back side of it. I broke my tail bone, sprained my ankle, and cut my head up so bad I was bleeding out of my eye... After all that I still finished walking down the Mountain. ( and I have never gone back!!)
I now tag, Tami Welch, Crystal Winters, Julianne, and Kim.
2/12/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was fun to read your random things. Thanks for doing it!!!
I am with you on # 14!!! I will try and do it tonigth when I put Jacob down in bed!!!
Post a Comment