2/10/09
She has a tooth!
So just now, as I was sitting her at the computer, Arikka started to chew on the strings from my hoodie. I looked in her mouth and sure enough you can feel a tooth on the bottom coming through!! SHE IS GETTING TEETH!!! I can't believe it, she is getting so big, already weighing almost 20 lbs. They aren't kidding when they say your kids grow up so fast!! It is almost time to start thinking of having the next/last baby in the family (okay so maybe NOT!! at least for another year or so!). I will post a picture of her tooth when it gets a little bigger and you can see it better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How awesome that she has a tooth!!! I hate it when they are coming in but they are fun to have!!! haha
Wow! She's getting so big!
Post a Comment