Tonight was one of those nights every Mother lives for! About a hour after I put the girls to sleep, McKayla woke up and was crying. I took her out to the front room and started rocking her to calm down..... I was looking into her beautiful blue eyes telling her I loved her, when she looked up at me and said, "I love you too mommy. I love Daddy too! And I love Ari-key-ka too, she is my best friend.... She plays ring-around-the-rosies with me, and when we watch 'Bugs life' and I get scared, she sits next to me, and tells me it's okay!! Mom she's my best friend!!" That's the BEST part of life!! I love those little girls more then words can say, and I am SO happy I get the chance to be their Mom!!
3/22/10
Best Friends!
Tonight was one of those nights every Mother lives for! About a hour after I put the girls to sleep, McKayla woke up and was crying. I took her out to the front room and started rocking her to calm down..... I was looking into her beautiful blue eyes telling her I loved her, when she looked up at me and said, "I love you too mommy. I love Daddy too! And I love Ari-key-ka too, she is my best friend.... She plays ring-around-the-rosies with me, and when we watch 'Bugs life' and I get scared, she sits next to me, and tells me it's okay!! Mom she's my best friend!!" That's the BEST part of life!! I love those little girls more then words can say, and I am SO happy I get the chance to be their Mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
that is so cute, it is the best when they are "best friends" what a little sweetie
I love your sweet little girls!!!! That is so sweet. I love when Jacob tells me he loves me and his daddy!!!! So sweet!!
SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment