2/24/11

Kindergarten!

Last night I was talking to McKayla about starting Kindergarten this fall.. She is SO excited to go to a big kid school that she asked me to make her a list of things she needs to get for school.. Well it was so cute that I had to share the list with ya'll!!! Here is goes!!!
~a BIG newspaper so she can read, ~a grilled cheese sandwich, ~a can of spaghetti O's, ~a new phone so she can call me when she misses me, ~new socks, undies, pants, jacket and jammie's, ~a heater if she gets cold, ~a hand fan if she gets hot, ~some games so she wont get bored, ~a small bike to ride around, ~some chalk for the teacher, ~a clock so she knows what time to go home, ~a apple to snack on, ~ 2 boxes to put it all in, ~a hat and flowers for the hat, ~a picture of her daddy, ~gloves so her hands wont get cold, ~lunch money.... The list went on and on!!! I am not sure what she thinks Kindergarten is all about but she is going to be one prepared little kid!!!!

4 comments:

Grandma Joy said...

That's my girl. Be Prepared!

The Sutton's said...

What a cute little girl!!! I can't believe that she is going to be in Kindergarten this fall, good luck with that!!!

welchfamily said...

How cute!!!!

Rebecca said...

Very adorable. Lex will have to have a serious talk with her about with kindergarten is all about.