3/1/11

BINGO

I have a question for all of you..... Do you think going to play the game BINGO is gambling and you shouldn't go?? A good friend of mine goes to play BINGO every week and is getting a LOT of crap for it.. People are saying she is gambling and shouldn't be doing it.. Personally I think it's okay as long as you are going with the intent of playing and have a good time with friends and not going to spend money that you really don't have.... I really want to know your opinion on this!!!

4 comments:

The Sutton's said...

do you have to pay to play? Is some people playing in hopes of making money? Or is it just something that people do to have a good time, maybe win a prize or two?

Kristi James said...

You have to pay to play.. It is $20-$32 a week.. The money people put in to play is the money you can win! I know that when I go with my friend we dont go to win money, we go to be around other adults and to just play..

Shantel said...

I do not think that it is gambling. If it gets to the point that it is taking over your whole life and thats all you want to do then I see it as a problem! I play Bunco and I know some people think its bad but everyone leaves with a prize and we get to hang out with the girls for 2 1/2 hours and eat good food. Some people are just dumb!

Brittany said...

I feel like it's kind of like bunco also. We put in $10 to play and might leave with only a $6 prize and end up losing $4. So technically some might consider it gambling but I don't see myself as one of those creepy Wendover lifers :) People just need to stop worrying about what others are doing. I think if she is having a fun night with the girls and getting out of the house, she should continue to go and just brush off the stupid comments.