Winner-Winner Chicken Dinner!!!! Arikka got the highest score out of ALL of us!! She even kicked all the adults scores!!! Way to go Crugar!!!
4/8/11
Bowling
On April 1st we went bowling with my family for Jennifer's birthday!! It was a BLAST!!! Here are some of the pictures from that night!! (sorry there is a LOT of pictures!!)



















Winner-Winner Chicken Dinner!!!! Arikka got the highest score out of ALL of us!! She even kicked all the adults scores!!! Way to go Crugar!!!
Winner-Winner Chicken Dinner!!!! Arikka got the highest score out of ALL of us!! She even kicked all the adults scores!!! Way to go Crugar!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am sad that we missed it, but we are STILL sick!! I can't wait for the summer months and be done with the snow. I am glad you guys had fun and way to go Arikka!!
Post a Comment